Saturday, August 9, 2008

The course of life is unpredictable... no one can write his autobiography in advance. ~Abraham Joshua Heschel

Not sure if I have ever gone that long without posting. It feels great to be back in Gillette! It is the very opposite of moving to Columbia Falls. I don't have to find a new doctor for my kids or a new eye doctor, my kids already have friends (as do Chris and I) and I already know where everything is. My kids are all set for the fall, I just need to find a job. The house is coming slowly, but surely, so blogging will still be slow as I do not have my own computer hooked up yet. The library can really be a wonderful place!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Glad to hear that your back in Gillette and feeling comfortable. Good luck with the job search.

Anonymous said...

you have to change the title of your blog...you're not in montana anymore!