Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. ~Thomas Jefferson

Another fabulous day in the Soost household. Most of us woke up with mild cold like symptoms. We all got out the door late. Again. I dropped Zoey off at daycare and Isaac off at Kids Kamp. Went back home cuz I (totally Ike) forgot the shoeboxes and papertowel roll for crafts at home. Came back and met with a client. Picked up Isaac to take him to his dentist appointment. He was amazing! He let them do everything without complaint and very little squirming. While he does not have any cavities he does have a draining absess tooth which will need to be pulled. Bummer. He got to pick chocolate flavor for his polish and melon for his flouride treatment and was excited to get a new toothbrush, dental floss and some new tatoos. I dropped him off back at kids kamp and picked up Zoey for gymnastics. She was the leader today and they do something new and great every day so far. It is fun for me to watch and the kids absolutly LOVE it. We get her warm clothes back on (cuz its still rainy and cold here) and head to the Children's Center to see if she qualifies for speech therapy. She totally qualifies, but will still need one more test before we actually start meeting. They need to test like a zillion times, which I don't fully understand, but its free and they are super good. Plus they needed to retest her hearing which was great and will restest her sight again next time. They told me she was a little near sighted in the fall and am currious how she is doing now. Zoey and I picked up Isaac, came home and made some yummy pork chops for supper. Now we are jammied up and ready for bed. The morning comes too soon for the little ones anymore.

No comments: