Monday, October 19, 2009

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree. ~Jim Rohn

This is my random blog of the day. Not that I do that as often, but here it is.
So last night I was soundly sleeping, having a really wierd dream when all of a sudden I wake to pain in my hand that feels as though I have just drug it through shards of glass. I wake up rather loudly and turn on the light. I go through my pillows and blankets to see what was so stinkin sharp, but found nothing. I go to the bathroom to figure out what is going on with my hand and see nothing poking out of it or anything deep inside. I look for the antiseptic wash, but can't find it. As I have my hand in the air and am watching it swell up with pain, my fingers going numb--I notice it may be a bug bite. So I go back into the bedroom, turn on the light and ask a sleeping Chris if it looks like a bug bite. Sure he says. I kinda just keep staring at it, wondering why I can't find the wash that is supposed to take the pain away. I wonder if I should put some hydrocortizone on it and finally manage to make myself an ice pack. It hurt, but mostly I was freaked out cuz I had no idea what had just happened to my hand and I kept thinking it was a spider bite and my hand was going to fall off or I was going to die or something. Well Chris kicks me out of bed, cuz he is worried that bringing an ice pack to bed will at some point leak and be uncomfortable so I go lay on the couch, which is good anyhow, cuz I don't know what happend and REALLY don't want it to happen again. Shortly thereafter, Chris says" I think I know what bit you." I wanted to know, but was worried about the spider thing. It was a wasp. I don't know how we got a wasp in our room or why he was crawling around us, but he officially died and was tossed in the trash. I could finally lay in my bed without worry of death. It still hurt, but I could deal with a wasp sting later when I was ready to be up.
Zoey has decided what she wants to be when she grows up. Which is much more than I have done. She wants to be a doctor, a veternarian AND the most important a rockstar!! I told her she would be very busy. But she plans on living at home with me so who knows may be I'll still get to see her on holidays or something.
Isaac has been into starwars lately. He is going to be Anikin Skywalker for halloween and is starting to collect the characters so he can play starwars all the time. He also likes Bacugone ( I totally misspelled that also) but he loves those things. I can't really explain what they are, but I think they give you status at school.
Zoey has one up on me as she knows what she wants to be when she grows up. I am always frustrated and trying to balance things out. I don't know. I would just stay home with the kids, but they have school during the day and I can pay more bills if I work. This month has been all about the business. I put paypal on my website so customers can purchase packages and gift certificates from the web. I will be starting Free Consultation Friday in November. I got a beautiful sign put up at the golf course. Tomorrow I will have a booth at the Taste of Home show and Friday I have been invited to a health fair. In addition to all that I still want to do performance enhancement. I really like working with the kids and if I didn't have my own, this would really take over my life. Anyway, I am in the process of filling out a grant so the kids of Gillette can join my program for free. Its going to be such a great program, but I am trying to schedule after school programs around my own kids afterschool programs and that is interesting, but keeps things in perspective.
Well I gotta go--I have to make supper before I go give a massage. I did have to redue my schedule today as Zoey has a cough and yesterday she had a nasty fever. Isaac has gotten the cough, but no fever. Hopefully they both will stay fabulously healthy!!!

No comments: