Sunday, February 28, 2010

There are only two things a child will share willingly - communicable diseases and his mother's age. ~Benjamin Spock, Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care

I am so tired, its odd I find this is a good time to blog. I would have gone to bed at 7pm tonight if I could have. We did have a kinda big weekend. I had a friend stop over for a short time on Friday. I had a couple of massages on Saturday and then took the kids to a pool party in the afternoon. We went to Church this morning. Today was the last day the old rec center was open so they had a free day open to the community and had some games and gave away a few ipods. The rec center will be closed for the month of March to move into the brand new one featuring a water park and a climbing wall that is a replica of Devil's Tower. I can still see my clients at the aquatic center so I won't exactly be getting the month off. I haven't had the chance yet to visit the new facility, but I can guarantee that my kids won't want to leave the daycare--ever! I will be helping to move in the next week or two and we are having employee family night on the 13th and am totally looking forward to that. I will have to remember to bring my camera.
My kids are doing well. Zoey still asks everyday if she can go to the big school like Isaac. She has always been verbal, but lately it just seems she talks so grown up with such a large vocabulary. Isaac said tonight that he was tired of going to school and asked how many days he had left until summer vacation. My kids have always been totally different. One quiet, a good sleeper and very independent while the other is noisy and never sleeping. While Zoey wants to be a veterinarian, a rock star and an athletic trainer like her mother while Isaac wants to be nothing. He's only 7 so I don't worry, but I still find it a little odd that he seriously wants to be nothing. There is a possibility he wants to play video games all day--for a living. Zoey asks me to teach her how to read and she is so ready. Isaac is in advanced math, but doesn't like it. I am so glad kids go through stages and he has time. Of course I think the same thing about poor overworked Zoey. I don't think I am ever gonna see her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.