Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children's health than the pediatrician. ~Meryl Streep

Just a quicky here--I ran to MN and back. We all had a great time and even though we were tired when we got back Ike says "We should do that every weekend, Mom!" Yeah-- well if it wasn't quite the treck. But being in Gillette we are getting back there more often.
Anywho--Wednesday before we left I started drugging both my kids. We used claritin for the allergy and flinstones with extra vitamin C and held the delsym for the just in case. My allergies bugged me while there so I also took the claritin. I did not hear Isaac cough while we were in MN. And as you all well know he usually wakes up with it right after we arrive and it never sounds very good. My sister-in-law did hear him cough, but I never did give him delsym. I have heard him cough one time since we have been back and it was NOT a croupy cough so I just left it alone. This is wierd to me that he didn't get the cough BUT it looks like the allergy meds helped and we will probably dose up the next time we come. I think this was a succesful trip in terms of health and I am totally excited!!!
And on a cuter note--I got to snuggle cute adorable fabulous babies all weekend. I hogged them both since they will not be that little the next time I see them. I will post pics of my nieces and nephews soon when I have a bit more time. On to a soccer game in the cold and the wind--JOY:)

No comments: