Monday, October 11, 2010

Until you know that life is interesting - and find it so - you haven't found your soul. ~Geoffrey Fisher

Kind of an odd day. The kids had a day off school today. I told them they could sleep in this morning, which obviously was a mistake, cuz they were both up at 6:30am. So we made pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Chris is so excited about not paying daycare anymore that I didn't fight him on it. But pretty much means I get extra days off too. It seems that in the past, if the kids had a day off I could just take them to the Rec Center with me on the days I was working there. But they gave the child care there the day off too. It was a great day to spend with the kids!! They had a jammy morning (Well we all did). But it was a very nice fall day out so I made them get dressed, packed a picnic lunch and we went to the Fishing Lake to eat and play at the park. The weather was fabulous and it smelled of fall. I took some pics of the kids playing. After we got back, the rain set in and it is pouring out!! Perfect timing.



The Viks play tonight and am super excited to watch them (as we only get a few of their games anyway).

No comments: