Thursday, November 18, 2010

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree. ~Jim Rohn

I guess I haven't blogged in a while and at some point I will have to check to see if I missed anything. But for now, I can accurately say we are staying busy and mostly healthy. I think the kids have a very minor cold which they may be trying to share with me.
Zoey is still in ice skating lessons and loves the boys teaching her. She works very hard and loves it. We had our first christmas program practice last night. I thought it was a little early, but I suppose until I decide to buck up and help--that's not really my decision. Isaac and Zoey are having some friends over for sleepovers this weekend that we are all looking forward to.
This morning Isaac made himself and Zoey eggs for breakfast but was not happy with the outcome. I told him he should eat as much as he could cuz they were still good and we shouldn't waste. He tells me "Mom, we could just put the yolks in the garden and the deer can come eat it. That is called sharing MOM." Yes, how could I forget about the sharing, silly me.
Well we had early release last week with a couple days off for conferences and next week we will also have early release on Wednesday with a couple of days off for the holiday. The boys are going to Montana as is the norm and Zoey and I are going to have a girls weekend--well except that I have decided to work on Saturday. But she will have a blast being my helper!

No comments: