Monday, October 6, 2014

"You Make Me Smile All Over My Face"

I have started to blog again. I haven't really known what to blog about recently so I took some time off. However, October is always a busy month for us and we really have a lot going on right now. CJ has a few appointments this month. One appointment will be a pretty intense day but mostly we are just doing follow up appointments to make sure that nothing is changing and that we are on the right path. I know some of you always hope for new or big news with these appointments but really they are kinda boring. I hope to keep everyone updated here on this blog. I also know that with his condition being rare and whatnot I will also post more about what his condition is and what it means for him. So with appointments, birthdays, hunting, and visitors I will have plenty to blog about. Please stay tuned.

No comments: