Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy Happy Day!!!

Isaac is growing up so fast. It is remarkable and wonderful and crazy and a bit scary. He's not a teenager yet, but its going to come faster than I will be ready for. This year he really wanted an army birthday party. So I made camo cupcakes with army guys on top. We had his party yesterday so we would have all afternoon to play. We started with pizza. We had (including Ike) 6 fifth graders, and 2 third graders. We played all kinds of games and the kids had fun. Towards the end things got a little intense so we ended by having them all sit at the table and we played spoons. I found it interesting (and good) that they liked it better when I played with them. I will take it while I can get it! I am so proud of him. He is so amazing! Happy Birthday Ike:) In the mean time Chris, his Dad and his uncle left last week to hang out in the Big Horns and hunt Elk. Chris got one opening day and was able to pack it out the next day. He said that it was pretty cold and snowey up there. At least a foot or more deep so it limited where they could hunt. I really haven't heard much from him, but he will be back tomorrow. Pround of him too:) My month isn't slowing down just yet. We still have CJ's first birthday and his baptism on the same day. So trying to get everything coordinated for that. I am so exctied for this weekend. A celebration that we all made it to his birthday and finally getting baptized. This is not the first time we have had this scheduled so pray that nothing goes wrong and no surprise trips this time.

No comments: