Sunday, October 6, 2013

I loved autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it. ~Lee Maynard

I have decided to start blogging again. With so many things racin in my head right now, its either good to just things get things out or with any luck it will be a stepping stone to bigger better things. We have officially entered the fabulous month of October! This month has always been a full party month with Isaac's birthday being on the 16th. Normally people come and go this month as their schedule allows. But now we also have Chris leaving for the Mountains for a good 10 days to hunt elk with Wayne and Uncle Keith. CJ's birthday is on the 26th. We are having a baptism for CJ also on the 26th and after we get all that squared away we have halloween. The kids are doing fabulous! Isaac gets to go duck hunting this year. I guess he kinda missed most of it. We were in MN one weekend and got a blizzard the following weekend. Not sure if its closed right now or if big game season has just taken over. He is getting good grades and loves going to gate to get that little extra challenge. However, I think learning the viola will be challenging as well. Soccer season has just ended. He really likes to play and its fun to see him play hard and actually take the ball from an opponent. He prefers defence, but is a great scorer on offence. He will have a break from sports for a while. Basketball is next on our list but that doesn't start until January. Zoey just plain has an interest in everything right now! She is learning so fast. She just ended her soccer season also. They had to keep her on defence because even though she can also score she is the quickest one to the ball and gets it right outta there! This week I will check to see if I can still get her signed up for hockey. They are starting a new league this year for parents just like us (yeah!) It is a house team that competes here in town. So its more than learn to play but we don't have to travel out of town for games. She also is doing much better in school this year. I just wish she wasn't growing up so stinkin fast. She was my little girl for so long and now she likes to cook her own meals and read her books and she is even kind of learning the piano. Not official lessons yet,but she knows some of the songs in the book we have. Work is good. I only work part time so people are having a hard time getting scheduled with me. I am almost always full. Plus right now is a busy time anyway for me with sports being in season like college cross country, gillette hockey and high school football. Plus the college basketball teams are getting ready for their season. So I am always on the fence wondering if I should be working more but then not really having more time to give, especially this month with Chris being gone so much and so many things going on. I would really like to find some more on line work. I have been reading about some online successes and wondering if I could make it work too. I don't have the same passion for on line work as I do for athletic training and massage, but I have the drive to work from home. Anything where I can make my own schedule and work around my kids schedule is perfect work for me at the momtent!

No comments: