Thursday, January 16, 2020

...as healing as a mommy kiss... ~Terri Guillemets

UFFDA! I am looking at this blog (as I really have not in quite some time) and I am looking at the title Soost Family Adventures. I wonder, have we actually been on any adventures lately? Why, yes we have!! We seem to be traveling often these days. Right after Christmas Zoey played hockey in Denver with Team Wyoming. She played great, but the overall score unfortunately, did not reflect that. We were able to travel to Denver as a whole family, which was great. As a Christmas treat we were able to take Ike and Zoey to their first NHL game, the Avalanch VS Wild. The Wild won of course! I was surprised to see the large amount of Minnesota fans there and they brought their Minnesota nice with them. They would come up to us as though they new us and start striking up random conversation. It was great! Next up on our list of travels was Mankato MN. My youngest brother got married and is expanding his family. It was a quick trip. We did not have much time we could take off from work, but we wanted to be there to celebrate with them both. The winter wedding was gorgeous. I got to spend some much needed time with my brothers, their significant others and Chris & Zoey even got to sneak in a basketball game coached by my sister in law and two of our nieces played. Then back on the road we went. Ike did not make the trip to MN this time. He found himself a job, flipping burgers at McDonald's. So proud of that kid, even if he purposely does not do things "My Way". More adventures await as we have more traveling for hockey, church, snowboarding and whatnot.

No comments: