Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy, Happy Birthday my sweet Zoey!!


O.K. so I really don't know what to say about my baby other than she is totally wonderful and growing into a spectacular girl. She challenges me and makes me think. Her emotions are so incredibly Strong, both to anger and love. She is fabulous! We just got a letter from Isaac's school. One of the aides is finishing her teaching degree and needs to work with three year olds for her last portion of school. They are only taking 3, but Zoey has been one of the children selected. Chris is nervous to put Isaac and Zoey into school together and I think that going to school all day might be alot for her, but she is so stinkin smart and I think she might be more ready for it than I give her credit for. With her being my baby I tend to hold her back much more than I did Isaac. I had Isaac in preschool at the very same age (granted he got kicked out, but that's not the point). Sorry about the last picture I just scanned in the proof, but regular pics will be sent out soon.






No comments: