Monday, December 3, 2007

Rain, Rain, Please go Away

Oh me, Oh my. I don't know where to start. Some days my head really does feel like it will explode. I think this is why I can never remember very far back. I know last
Friday I worked the very first wrestling meet at Glacier High. We lost the overall meet, but we wrestled well. A few wins, a few pins all was good. I was home in time to have supper with my family and tuck the kids into bed. Saturday there were basketball scrimmages and a Swim meet. When I got home we watched the Transformers. Chris said he was expecting more--but it was the Transformers, I'm not sure what more he was looking for! Sunday I finished the sanding the Aspen we put up in March. Now I am forced to find time to do the finish before the walls get yucky again. You'd be surprised the stuff I sanded off! I totally didn't get the laundry done, but I decided to go out to eat at the Blue Canyon. The kids each had a plate full of food including cheeseburger, fries, and a pickle. They ate a couple of fries. Isaac visited the restroom at least twice. I really wish I had two days in a row off. I sanded, but now need a day to get my house cleaned up. But back to work I am. Isaac came down with a cough on Friday night. I was up with him most of the night. When he gets a cough it is that nasty croupy cough that makes everyone think he is going to die, but he is not. He just needs some Motrin and I usually just tell him to stick his head outside for a minute. So I take him to school this morning and tell them he has a cough. I tell them that if he gets a fever or is actually sick that I will come to pick him up. So sure enough someone heard him cough and nearly demand that I get him checked out cuz it sounds like he might die. So I leave work, pick up the kids and take Ike to the doctor (and Zoey). Actually she just came with but she let everyone there know that she needed to see the doctor too. She is sick and needs medicine! The doc gave me startling news that Ike has a cough. He needs some Motrin and should stick his head outside once in a while. I am so glad I can pay for this wonderful insite. So I make him write a note letting school know that my child will not die (today), but because he has only had his cold for 3-4 days he might still be contagious so we are staying home tomorrow too. (YEAH!!) Today by the time Chris came home we had fresh baked cookies for him and supper in the oven and of course he didn't have to drive half way across Kalispell to pick up the kids. What a wonderful night. I am so hoping to schedule this more often. But I am writing this at work. Chris is probably wondering why I am not home yet. My client let me know how fast December flies by. I just don't have the time for it to fly by. I have a few Christmas parties to go to. On the 15th I have basketball games, Zoey's birthday party and I am going to take Ike to his friend's birthday party. It doesn't sound like we will be able to come home for Christmas. Chris thinks we could probably fly to Europe cheaper than getting back to MN. Which by the way it is 45 degrees here and raining. No snow. Just rain.

No comments: