Monday, November 26, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We all have so much to be thankful for. With the exception of snow. We are the only place in Montana with no snow and the last time I watched the weather channel we were pretty much the only spot in the country not getting snow. I thought I moved to a vacationy winter wonderland?
So, I really do love to get comments from my readers. It is very exciting to see what you all have to say. However, I have to let you know--I am not bilingual. I am barely lingual for that matter. I have taken American sign language as my second language, but I don't suggest you test me on it. But I did catch some Blogger this and Blogger that--so if you are wondering about my video dilemmas, this is what I have currently found out. I need to read directions and user manuals. Apparently after spending much time having my Dad try to figure things out a million miles away--I found out that my camcorder came with a CD that should be loaded onto my computer and while I have not done that yet, I think it should fix my problems.
The boys safely made it back from Ekalacka with one deer. Isaac absolutely loves it out there! and really didn't want to come back. Zoey has a birthday coming up, in case we haven't heard that one yet. She has finally stopped saying its my birthday and rephrased to "my birthday is coming up" but we do still get to sing (all the time). She is into princess, Dora and Tinkerbell. While I have explained to my children several times that you can only fly if you have pixie dust, Zoey does think she can fly like Tink. We went to www.disneyfairies.com and got the rundown on Tink (who by the way is in her own movie in 2008). I work on her birthday, Bummer! But I am still going to try to plan her party for Saturday the 15th sometime after basketball gets over that day. Her birthdays are still kind of tough for me. I never know just what to do. We have always had friends over for Ike's birthday, even when he was too little to care, but especially this year, I don't know Zoey's friends. We will just have to invite them over and get the chance to meet them.

No comments: