Sunday, November 18, 2007

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”

So I was a little frustrated as Chris asked me to make a roast today and I didn't have the crock pot clean. I actually had to wash it by hand! As I am washing it out Isaac asks about washing and I decide this is a perfect time to teach him how to wash dishes. He thinks I am teaching him how to load the dishwasher. No, no, no. I am teaching you how to scrub Isaac. For the first three seconds he was kinda excited. Then he started to get wet and asked if he could take off his shirt. I told him that I don't wash dishes naked so he could probably leave his shirt on. His response was that he was leaving his pants on. Then he decides that Zoey needs a clean up job to be in charge of too. May be cups, he says. But he really is doing very well. May be he should do the dishes every night. He decided he might not want to do the dishes every night and that Zoey might have to do it. He is too dang smart and definitely brightens my day!

No comments: