Thursday, November 8, 2007

Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they're going to catch you in next. Franklin P. Jones

My kids play well together. They are honestly best friends and would be lost without each other, but lately this is what my house sounds like:
Isaac: Mom, Zoey says I'm going to daycare. (insert whiny voice here)
Zoey: I'm not talking to you Isaac. (insert sassy voice here)
Isaac: Mom, am I going to Dinosore?
Mom: Yes, Isaac.
Isaac: See, Zoey, I am going to Dinosore and you aren't. (insert sass and a little na na n nana here)
Those two just go back and forth about anything! Another common phrase is I am going to tell Mom/Dad. It is insane!
Isaac has been slightly under the weather the last couple of days, but being home in the afternoon gave me a chance to get caught up on laundry and things (like OPRAH).
I was a little upset with Ike this morning. He totally lied to me about brushing his teeth! He asked me if I was going to watch him brush and I told him that if he can do a good job I won't need to watch him all the time. I left and helped Zoey. Isaac says "I am done" and comes down stairs. Later I go up and the toothpaste is still on the brush totally unharmed!
I am still getting more massage clients, even though I have not been actively marketing since last June. I am excited about that. My updated website is http://www.active-spirit.com/ in case you wanted to check it out.
I can't believe the holidays are here! I keep thinking I have all this time left. But A) there is not THAT much time B)with shipping I should be getting everything out by the end of the month and of course C) if you have ever received anything from me you know even with planning it may be a good month or more late!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jara, your website looks great -- really professional! Nice work! Also, my Lucy is a TOTAL medicine girl. The slightest sniffle and she's, like, "Mommy give me medicine!!" If you ask me they're making medicine a little too tasty these days.