Sunday, November 4, 2007

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Oh me, oh my--What a weekend!! Thursday night I was at volleyball playoffs. My Glacier girls against Flathead. It should have been a nail bitter. We lost in three. That night Chris's parents were flying in from MN. Much to our delight, we were surprised with Chris's sister Amy and her baby Libby! It was good to see everyone and finely have people to cook for. We did some shopping while the guys hunted. We went to the Hungry Horse Damn and of course Glacier National Park. That place is so big and I have seen like 5 minutes of the place. I just wish my camera could take pictures of what my eyes could see. It just isn't the same in a picture. We celebrated both the kids birthdays and had an early Thanksgiving meal. Isaac shot a 410 for the first time and hit the cans he was aiming at. Libby got another tooth while she was here.
To top off the weekend, I got a massage. It is so nice to feel oxygen running through my muscles (not to mention my brain)again! I feel taller and just plain better.






I so have to go, but the kids are just amazing. Zoey just told me she is sick and I HAVE TO GIVE HER MEDICINE! I have never seen a kid that likes medicine as much as her.

The kids are on the bed using the color wonder markers and Zoey is telling Isaac not to rip the pages, to try harder or he will have to sit in the naughty chair. They are just going back and forth and it is hilarious to listen to.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

My Vivian LOVES medicine too. Go figure. I hate it.

Rebecca said...

You look so cute in those pics, Jara!