Monday, November 12, 2007

Isaac, Isaac, Isaac

Apparently Isaac is at that stage where he feels he can test me, see what I know, and see what he can really do and get away with.
On Saturday, he quickly ran into the bathroom, I heard the toilet flush and he quickly ran back out. "Mom I remembered to flush and wash my hands!" He was so excited, as I usually have to get after him for that. So I inquired about the hand washing and inspected those hands. Not a drop of water on them and since I heard no water and he was in there for like 3 seconds, I sent him back. I told him not to lie to me and that I know when he does. So that night Zoey had finished her supper and I left to wash her up. We had pork chops that night and with Isaac not being a huge meat eater I started cutting up just a portion of one. He was upset that I didn't give him a whole one, so I kept the whole chop on his plate, most of which was cut up into bite sized pieces. When I got back, he was still telling me how good it was and nearly half the meat was gone from his plate. "See, Mom, I am eating it all gone." I notice that his napkin is in his milk cup. As I am asking him if the milk is gone, I pick it up and take out the napkin. The milk and meat all in the cup! 6 minutes in the naughty chair for you!!
We finally got Chris's truck in the shop to get his transmission fixed. They have to take out the tranny and send it to Zumbroda, MN of all places. We purchased a little, light blue Mazda truck for a spare vehicle as I will be needing a spare when my car finally has a chance to get to the shop.
Blogger has let me down some. I was so excited when those first two videos went up so easy. I have tried to post several videos after that and not one will go. Blogger does not have a help center. You can click on help and read how to post a video or you can go to another blog and state what happened and see if random other bloggers can help you. So if anyone has any good ideas for me to try, let me know. I have some cute stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jar, Sorry i can't be more help with the blogger. I haven't tried to post any videos but I do still have trouble with the photos myself, sometimes. As for the links, go to your Dashboard and click on the Layout link for your blog. You'll be able to add a links section back in there -- but you may have to retype all the URLS (or copy & paste 'em from our blogs). Let me know if you need more info...