Monday, November 5, 2007

Snowboarding Update

I am not at all sure of how much snowboarding I am going to do this year, but I do hope that it will be more than last year! I am excited for the snow to fall (it should make the bumpy road less bumpy). Anyway, I got my massage on the mountain and it was fabulous up there, even with no snow. They are totally redoing the road that goes up the mountain and takes you to the ski resort. This I think will be a good thing, cuz driving on those narrow switchbacks in icy, snowy weather freaks me out. I can't believe all the construction they are doing to change it, the poor mountain has had a face lift, but the road is amazing! Also one other change this year. It is no longer Big Mountain Ski Resort, it is Whitefish Mountain Resort at Big Mountain. So according to their website they will be opening December 8th, which also according to their website is 32 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes and 36 seconds from now. Just in case you were wondering.
Zoey is still singing happy birthday to herself. Today she learned how to put up three fingers for her next birthday.

No comments: