Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.

I'm going to try a quick run down of what we have been up to. Not sure I remember, but...
The first full week in December I had three nights of basketball, two nights of massages and a Christmas party and a sick kid. That Sunday it SNOWED!!! Not a ton but like 3 inches and it was while we were putting up the Christmas tree. It was wonderful. We had some friends over that night to watch football. Then I had four nights of basketball, two nights of massages, baked some birthday treats, missed Zoey's actual birthday. Last Saturday was actually the fourth day of basketball for the week, so I did that in the morning, got home just in time to send Chris and Isaac to a double birthday party (which Chris didn't tell me about until after I had sent them with one gift) Isaac bowled a 118 which is much higher than my average. They got back just in time for Zoey's party. She got to have a friend from daycare come over and play and eat lots of cake. It was finally her birthday and she loved every minute of it. We even had little Elmo birthday hats. I will definitely get pictures out soon.
I have most of the Christmas shopping done and cards have finally been sent out. Zoey's birthday comes enough before Christmas that I usually focus on that first, not realizing that after the 13th it is REALLY crunch time to get things sent out. I'll figure it out eventually. I think?
Isaac had his Christmas program at Church on Sunday. They just sang a couple of songs--I don't know if that was it or what, but definitely not a big production. I have a couple more Christmas parties to hit and then I am taking a week off from work to just sit around with my family and hang out.
I hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday season so far!

No comments: