Monday, March 17, 2008

Horton Hears a Who?

I took the kids to see Horton Hears a Who. I was amazed at how good it was. I was very leary, with it being a Jim Carey movie and all, but I really liked it and so did the kids. Ike of course was great. He got to sit by his friend Nathan. Zoey only had to go potty once. She got a little scared during a scene with a vulture. There was a part where Horton was very happy--so happy in fact he thought about pooping butterflies. Zoey turns and looks at me and says in a nice loud voice--"You can't poop butterflies".
Also this week, I decided that Zoey was ready for Sunday School. Last fall they wouldn't let me register her, but she is three and she is ready so I just asked if she could stay with Isaac and Sidney and see how things went. She loved it. Probably helped it was Palm Sunday and she got to carry two palms to the front of the church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss is classic; after seeing Horton Hears a Who i was reminded how much that guy can pack into a simple storyline... they didn't add much to the original story either except for the usual Jim Carreyisms.