Monday, March 10, 2008

If I had to sum up Friendship in one word, it would be Comfort. ~Adabella Radici

I decided to take a road trip. To Gillette. I said, "Chris, we should go to Gillette." He said, "O.k." We had a little difficulty nailing down the specific weekend I wanted to go. It was a little spuraticcy (jara word). The roads were good. The weather was good. The kids were good. And it was absolutely fabulous to see our friends!! Thank you so much for a pleasant and relaxing weekend.
We got a hotel room a couple of nights. The kids enjoyed swimming and Zoey liked the "hot pool"--so did mommy. Isaac was happy to play with Sydney and some with Kaidyn. I think the only trouble we had was on the way home. Chris stopped at a park for the kids to play. This particular one looked like a castle and was Zoey's fantasy. She finally decided which slide to go down first started to climb up and realized she had to potty. She did not go down the slide. We looked, but no potty. So we get back in the car, stop at a gas station, get some snacks and on the road we go. This happened in Helena. The ENTIRE rest of the way home Zoey says--let's go to the castle. It's back there. I think we need to turn around. I wanna go to the castle.-- In my opinion if you are going to build a castle (especially for little ones) don't forget the potty!!
On a side note my cousin Jeremy and his wife Sarah had a baby girl last monday. Vivian Mae. 7 lbs 9 oz 19inches long

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Gee...Vivian...what a great name! Congrats to them! (Now I know where to send my monogrammed stuff...if I actually had any).