Sunday, September 7, 2008

Random Leftovers

I finally got hooked up! I now have Internet and all of the computer pieces to run my computer from home. So I couldn't help myself, but to post a few pictures from the summer that got stuck in my camera until now. We have had our first house guests. Ed and Bessie came for a quick visit and we had a great time with them. We took them through the black hills and stopped at a lookout. Zoey and Chris were the only ones daring enough to climb it and this time there was someone manning station. The kids got bags with all kinds of goodies with Smokey the Bear letting them know that only they can prevent forrest fires.



Climbing trees is irresistible.



Let's pile on Aunt Amy.


My crazy Zoey.
Isaac finally did get a hair cut after all.



Isaac's first day of school. And check out that matching backpack.


Let's just relax at the beach!! We went with LeaAnn, Kaidyn and James.

No comments: