Monday, January 26, 2009

A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold. ~Ogden Nash

I am going to blog with the few minutes I have. I have pics and video to post, but that will have to wait for another day.
The kids have started ice skating. I think its going ok. Zoey tells her teachers that she knows how--so they just let her do what she wants. Ike tells me he knows how to skate, but when it comes to skating backwards he has some difficulty. But they are each enjoying it.
We had a pretty busy week last week. Isaac didn't have school on Monday due to the holiday, but I didn't take the day off. I think he felt a little jipped, so I took him to McDonald's for lunch.
Wednesday we had family come visit us. I am always so excited to have a happy full, busy house. It was great to see everyone. Little Libby wasn't feeling her best, but we did get to give her a birthday party. We spent some time in the Black Hills, some time sledding and looking for moose in the mountains. Isaac had been asking me to come eat lunch with him, so we all showed up for lunch at his school on Thursday. He was pretty excited about that. However, he seemed more excited that Zoey came than any of the rest of us. He took her in and the rest of us kinda had to fend for ourselves with little kindergarteners running us over!
I have more fabulous stories to tell, but it will have to wait for the show and tell with pictures. Right now I think this cold I had last week has decided to move into my sinuses, so I kinda feel like my face is going to explode. But I'll be back.

No comments: