Saturday, September 26, 2009

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. ~Paul Sweeney

1993-1 year after we met.

Sept. 24, 1999 (7 years after we met)


Sept.24, 2009 (17 years after we met and 10 years of marriage)



We beautifully expanded in that 10 years of marriage.




I can't believe I waited this long to blog! I have been so extremely antisipating our 10 year anniversary. We made it!! I totally can't even describe my feelings for this. I am just so happy.










We really didn't do anything out of the ordinary. But these days getting a babysitter is out of the ordinary and it was fabulous to dress up (even though I didn't feel like I had the time I needed to do a full girl work over) and go out and just be excited. We did have supper out and saw a movie. I got a large arrangement of flowers. I also got a new water heater since ours was leaking water all over the floor and that is always romantic too. So since I was thinking about all our years together and everything we have been through I did a little blog page with music, pics and how we met. Of course because it is on blogger it is totally backwards and really you should read it from the bottom up. chris-n-jara.blogspot.com

1 comment:

peggles said...

CONGRATULATIONS! marriage is a work in progress, with many challenges and rewards, spoken from someone who made it to 1/2 your time (it is our 5 year anniversary this friday) and something to be proud of! congrats jara and chris!