Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Saturday was a full day. I went to Rugby while Ike played soccer. Ike's team did not win, but Isaac was able to stop a few goals while he played goalie. The rugby team didn't win either, but kept me busy with head lacerations that wouldn't stop bleeding. Talking those guys into getting stitches is like talking to a wall and after being certified for 9 years this was the first game I ran out of gauze. The day was absolutely beautiful though. Sunny and little wind. I got a sun burn:) Afterwards my family went to a friends house to play and have supper while I had a girls night out with Karina before she leaves Gillette (she's going to be a traveling PT so she can spend the winter in the warmer states). We did make it to church on Sunday, but the rest of the day I pretty much spent on the couch!!
Monday I thought I was doing great. Got stuff accomplished was home long enough to somewhat straighten up the house and get ready for Zoey's gymnastics. We get home and Chris says "Doesn't Isaac have a game tonight?" Well he did in 10 minutes. We got there in time, but it threw me off for the rest of the night. Darn it all:( Plus I have been just plain warn out from these NASTY allergies. I am ready to scratch my eyeballs out! So running around in a haze and trying to keep up with my constantly changing schedule and the kids--makes one tired momma. I did go buy more medicine today, which I was hoping to avoid, but that should help.
Chris is going to be hunting for a week. Kinda sad about that. He better bring me back something good to eat!
So this morning both the kids got up before I did and were dressed. In clothes that matched (not each other just the shirt and pants they had on). Isaac had already brushed Zoey's hair. They made breakfast. Shared most of it and brushed their teeth. There was no fighting, arguing, pouting or sass from anyone with each other or with me. I had no idea what to do with that so I just went with it and gave them each a high five. Plus we just bought Zoey new tie shoes and she tied one of them all on her own this morning!! What a day and its not even over yet.

No comments: