Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The family.

We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking eachother out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together~ Erma Bombeck


We are not sick, but not healthy either. Zoey got her glasses and seems to be doing well with them. They are not broke yet anyway! I am working 3 nights a week for the time being instead of just one like I promised my husband. But I am still exctied about this sharecare thing. Online virtual training will be available for purchase in feb. but if you have any questions or just want to see how it works send me your email and you get a two week free trial. Well, that's all I have for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog