Friday, February 11, 2011

Winter is the season in which people try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer, when they complained about the heat. ~Author Unknown

I just looked at how many posts I have done over the years and I didn't post even half as much as I did the first year. Crazy. Actually, somehow, I had more time then. I had like a two hour lunch break everyday with nothing specific to do, so I blogged to ya all. Now I have to use my own computer and sometimes we don't always get along so well. So I try to avoid it. Interestingly enough after that being said, I am waiting for my online meeting to start. I guess I had better make up and be friends with my computer since I decided to take an online job.

No new news to report however, just busy, busy with everyday stuff. Something going on almost every day or night here for about 10 days. I still need to get a sitter for Tuesday, but I think between, work, darts, family it will all be great. Still working about 3 evenings a week and I am packed with 4 massages tomorrow before going to a friends house for game night.



Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk by the fire: it is the time for home.~Edith Sitwell

No comments: