Tuesday, May 8, 2012

If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex? ~Art Hoppe

What a beautiful day it is outside.  I have time to get some things done, which will feel good.  And I think tonight only Chris has softball practice, so we are having kabobs on the grill.  Yummy!  Last night Chris grilled up some porkchops and had it with corn on the cob.  Of course we all made fun of Zoey since she doesn't have her top two teeth and is still missing some on the bottom too.

I can't believe that there is only about 15 days of school left for the kids!! That is just craziness.  I haven't heard if Isaac has been invited to Enrichment, but I sure hope so.  He enjoys it SO MUCH. Its the only thing I have seen him excited to leave the house for.  I will probably sign them both up for Kids Camp, which Zoey is totally psyched for and Isaac promptly responded with "Don't bother Mom."  Yup, he's my excitable kid.  What can I say.

No comments: