Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Finally Getting Warmer!

The boys went fishing on Saturday night and Isaac out fished Chris 3 to 0. Of course I have pictures of these three tasty fish, but have not put them into the computer yet.

We are getting ready for the BIG MN trip. The biggest purchase so far is a DVD player with two monitors for the kids. It seems like so much. I never got to watch TV in the car when I was little! And really not now either as I think about it. But I give a big thanks to the in-laws for doing their best to save my sanity during a 24 hour car trip with a 4 year-old and a two year old. Possibly I should still be looking at plane tickets!?

Monday we started swim lessons. We were there early. Waited. Got Isaac off to his lesson. Then the girl in charge reminded me that Zoey's lessons are only Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Zoey was not a happy camper and if you have ever seen her you know what a pleasure it can be to have her in public. Me--I was just glad I remembered to show up (at least for Isaac's lesson). Zoey did well yesterday and Isaac was proud to go under to his lips. He has a fear of the water or drowning. Not sure what caused that, but he really worries about it. Chris gets to take them tonight. It will be fun to see how that goes.

I worked out today in the new strength and conditioning room at the new high school. I met with the AD and stuff has started to come in for the training room. It really got me excited for next season. I have a desk, with keys to lock up the paperwork ( no longer a HIPPA violation). A filing cabinet also with keys and dent free. A beautiful treatment table. Everything is new, even my chair! I am not as excited about the stuff as the fact that this square of a room is turning into something functional that I can see myself working in efficiently. My job is still good. I don't know if I will be working more hours yet, but I am not too worried about that right now.

No comments: