Thursday, January 17, 2008

Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.

So. What's new? Not much really.
I am still working. A lot. We are right back to working events three nights a week including saturdays. On Tuesday, Chris had bowling night, so he dropped the kids off with me. At wrestling. My kids are a hoot! Isaac helps out every chance he gets and I love his help. Plus he looks after his sister some. Mostly he feels that if he has been told not to do something, then by golly they are both not going to be doing it. But it works out. Zoey was a bit of a challenge. She let me know several times that I am not the boss of her. But Sarah at daycare insists she has been behaving very well and not been finding trouble. They both used the dry erase board in my room. Zoey loves to draw very large, very colorful pictures. Isaac drew some too, but I also got him to write -cat, mat, sat, pat and hat. His penmenship is very nice.
The snow is piling up. Everyday just a gentle little snow. Well, I guess with the exception of Tuesday morning. It started to snow just as I was leaving for work. It quickly turned into blizzard like conditions. I kinda wanted to just turn around and call in a snow day. However, by the time I got to Kalispell the snow had stopped. Kalispell didn't get a flake of snow and I don't really think my bosses believed me until patients came in talking about it.
2008 is going to be great so therefore I have started to rearrange my schedule a bit in hopes of keeping up with the regular housework and making sure food is available to Chris and the kiddos. I was so happy, I even made them some chocolate cupcakes. I have yet to start a GOOD work out program, but I might try to sneek in a hot yoga class tonight. Shh. Don't tell anyone cuz I really don't have the time to go. Our wrestlers are at Flathead tonight. The school I was at last year. Flathead's wrestling team is #1 in the state and #13 in the nation, so I will have to go to that tonight also.

No comments: