Wednesday, January 2, 2008






Just some very random info.



Last Saturday it SNOWED!!! It snowed enough that Chris had to plow 3 times in just over a 24 hour period. It was a beautiful snow. Roads were average for snow, but not bad. The kids have been out playing in it. Isaac loves to get all bundled up, any chance he gets to wear his snow pants. Snow angles are good, but the snow is not very sticky so no snowmen just yet. I still haven't got the kids up to Big Mountain just yet either. The kids have decided that icicles are a treat and Zoey feels that climbing the climbing dome in our yard is much more difficult with snow gear on.



Also last Saturday I found TWO new knitting stores. I found a group to knit with on the Saturdays that I don't work and the other store has couches for you to come in and knit any time. They also have free coffee (which would be better if I liked coffee, but its nice and inviting).

No comments: