Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side & a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Last Friday I took Isaac in to have his speech reassessed. I will not know the results for a while yet, however, it sounds like he is just a little behind still and will thrive with just a little help.

Saturday--I DIDN'T work. It snowed the most beautiful gentle large snowflakes all day. And then huge wind storm that night. It has been cold here ever since, with below zero temperatures. The snow heaps are growing and our driveway is getting narrower.

Sunday we made it to church. I didn't really want to go outside, but everything was good. Later that day we had game night at our house. Two couples and their children. Including my kids we had a 1, 2, 3, 5 and a 10 year old running around. Other than playing ball with the kids, we only ended up playing one game of Scene It--as we were also watching the Packers lose.

I also got a little present this week. Our garage came with a garage door opener, but not a remote clicker. I now have the remote clicker. I no longer need to back my car out, get out of the car to push the button inside the garage and climb back into the car. I am excited about it, but I keep forgetting it is in my car!

I have to admit, I am a little sad about Heath Ledger. He was such a cutie. I didn't watch his latest darker movies (that may have caused his troubles), but I did like some of his other movies. His wife (ex?) is originally from Kalispell. I just hate to see such young kids loose their parents. His daugher is only 2.

No comments: