Friday, June 20, 2008

Gone fishin', be back at dark-thirty!

It has been just over a month since I quit my job. It is still hard to believe that I did that. But here I am spending some much needed time with family and friends and of course my children. They are so stinkin' worn out. We are constantly going and they play so hard. Some days are tough, but we are having a great summer.
Currenly we are in St. Louis MO. Wentzville actually. It was a bit of a challenge to get here as the flooding in Iowa closed some of the roads I would have liked to take to get here. We did pass much damage and I hope that everyone recovers as best they can from something like that. The pictures above are the kids riding the carousel at the St. Louis Zoo. Zoey said she liked being in the Circus and wants to ride on it forever. The Zoo is free and it is so big that we did not get to see everything while we were there.

Here we are at Dad's pond-- feeding the fish.

Now its time to catch them!
We went to the Butterfly House. It was amazing to see all the butterflies and have them flying all around you. Isaac is learning how to take pictures and so far butterflies have been his favorite to capture.


No comments: