Sunday, June 1, 2008

I always thought a yard was three feet, then I started mowing the lawn. ~C.E. Cowman

I don't really mow the lawn. But after the intense rain we have been having in MN the smell of fresh cut grass sure does smell good!
My kids are having the most delightful time. It is summer for my kids. Swimsuits, waterfights, no school, playing at the park. They are getting so worn out as they just don't want to miss out on a thing. They are bonding with family and just plain having a blast. How come it seems that we wait for summer to start and then before we know it we have all our time scrunched up to fit as much in as we possibly can and in the blink of an eye it is all over? I am still hoping to plan more, but I am very surprized at how fast our time has already gone.

No comments: