Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. ~Author Unknown

Today is so yucky out. Dreary clouds, cold rain and nasty unforgiving Wyoming wind. But better now than last week. My in-laws were here for Ike's birthday. We all had a wonderful time and it was nice to be able to be outside. It was probably in or near the 70's so we could walk Ike to school and play with his new tee ball set outside after school. So as you may have noticed I don't have any pics to post. I stressed over the birthday cake. Marble cake with cream cheese frosting and spiderman and his signature spider were drawn by hand. I was so worried that no one would know it was spiderman that I forgot to take pictures. I didn't take any at the bowling alley either, because I was worried that I would forget the ice cream or candles or something to light the candles that the camera just didn't make the list. So while I am worring and forgetting things, my mother-in-law fixed the cake, helped the kids take turns at bowling and just helped everything move along a little better. Isaac was so happy to spend time with his friends and they enjoyed the bowling. Isaac and Ryan tied for high score with an 81 while Kinley came in close second with 80. Kinda glad I didn't bowl--they probably would have beat me.

No comments: