Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon. ~Ellen DeGeneres

I might hurt some today, but I think I am going to really like working at the Rec Center. Free membership is great and they have free child care anytime I am working there! The people there are fabulous and kinda soon they will even have a new facility. (they have had there ground breaking anyway)
My man has all the connections. He hooked someone up with Dish Network and she happened to have an opening at her daycare/preschool. Because she actually has part time openings we switched. I was so nervous to have Zoey make another change. It seemed to take Zoey a while to get used to Bright Beginings and was just making friends. But we geared her up and she had a fabulous day at Just 4 Kids! I did not have to remove my Zoey tee shirt off of me this morning and when I went to pick her up she wanted to play extra.

No comments: