Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cheerfulness is what greases the axles of the world. Don't go through life creaking. ~H.W. Byles

Random things that Jara likes:
  • When my two year-old niece Libby says "yeah" as a 2 sylable word.
  • When Zoey says "tweets" instead of peeps.
  • When Isaac says "I'm keepin it in my brain" meaning speaking silently to himself.
  • When Zoey sings All I wanna do hoo hoo hoo by Sugar Land
  • When Zoey says "If you are nice Mom, I'll let you live in the tree house."
  • When Zoey says "Mom, let's have brownies for supper with M&Ms on top. We have to buy the M&Ms, but they are only 62 bucks. I can buy them for you."
  • "Good job Isaac!" "It was nothin Mom." After a really good bout of soccer.

Well it was more like random Soost quotes, but they were all good times and made me smile.

1 comment:

Amy said...

love them all thanks for the smile!