Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring. ~Liz Armbruster, on robertbrault.com


Alright so it has been a busy month yet again!! I would LOVE to announce my newest niece AGAIN--Aspen Ann came in at 6lbs 2oz on April 6th. Once she realized that her cousin Piper had come she just didn't want to wait til Mother's Day to arrive. She is 5 days younger than Piper--maybe they will be a little competitive--ya think? Anyway, she is super sweet and doing fabulous for being a little early. I so totally cannot wait to go back to MN to visit them and give some extra cuddles. I am thinking about heading back for the babyshower, but of course it will be a quick whirl wind--leaving Friday after I pick up Ike from school and heading home Sunday as soon as I can manage to pry myself away. Babies, babies, babies!
So the day after she was born I left for Denver for some continuing education. It was really great!! The state of Wyoming has FINALLY gotten licensure which is very good for our profession. Its expensive, but good.
When I got back Zoey started soccer and her team did very well. Didn't win, but their team did not fight, or cry and played only on thier own field!! and all this while playing in horrible, cold, blow you over wind. She loves it and is a leader. Very fun to watch. Isaac started baseball. He is pretty excited as he knows a few of his teammates from school. They have only had one practice so far, but he always looks forward to baseball season. This is his time. Chris is coaching this year. He thought it might be fun IF it fit into his schedule, so they signed him up before they let him know what the baseball schedule was. So we'll see how everything fits. With Zoey in soccer, I couldn't be Isaac's team mom--we'll have about three games a week between the two of them.
Rugby still rocks!
and now here we are up to today. I think. And it seems that spring/summer is on the way. I didn't even wear a coat yesterday! So if anyone wants to come on over, we can sit on the new deck and just hang out--I love those days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh! It kills me that you will be in MN the same time as Peg, yet you can't see us! Grrr!!!

Jara said...

Techically it'll be like the weekend after she's in MN--I think. Sounds like we will just miss eachother which is a total bummer!