Friday, June 3, 2011

"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower." ~Hans Christian Anderson

So today is the last day of school! I can't believe it. I now have two grade school children in first and third grade. I actually miss the toddlers, which is strange, cuz their messes are usually a little stinkier, messier and gooeyer. Oh well.

So yesterday I was walking the kids to school and got my pic taken. Wasn't ready, so I am sure it is a miserable picture, but it turns out it is for a good cause. Gillette is trying to initiate a walk your kids to school program (along with some other activities since walking them to school NOW seems a little strange). But it is to fight childhood obesity. I was not a good interveiwee either, but I will post a link to the article on Sunday.

Yesterday Zoey had her kindergarden program. They sang nurserary rhym songs and totally cute! But when it was time to leave, Zoey wanted to stay. How crazy it that?

Super glad to report that the rain has taken a break and the sunshine has shown itself for the last couple of days. Its about 60 degrees and the wind is about 40 mph--back to normal:)

No comments: