Monday, May 30, 2011

Writing comes more easily if you have something to say. ~Sholem Asch

Happy Memorial Day! It was nice having a day with the kids. It has been raining--if I haven't already mentioned that before, but it let up this morning. We took Twister for a walk. She hasn't been on a week in at least three weeks, so she was more than a little excited to get out of the yard. I made the kids play outside all day and the neighbor girls were over to play.

So if any of you have any ideas how to get my creative juices flowing or have suggestions for my sharecare blog--I would love to hear some ideas. I haven't blogged on sharecare for a while cuz I am not really sure what people would like to know about and my creative writing skills are a little blah blah.......So let me know. Leave a comment:)

No comments: