Saturday, May 7, 2011

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while. ~Kin Hubbard

Well, I'll tell you what happened with all those pictures--cuz there are more of them actually. I was taking pictures with my camera. Chris had gotten it for me as a birthday gift right after Zoey was born. I would just download them right to the computer and upload to blogger. After several years of doing this my computer has slowed way down (such a pain) and I don't like to hang out where our computer is now. About 2 years ago I got a blackberry and it not only is super convienent to take pics with that (not necesarily better pics) that I ended up with a phone full of pictures and really not sure what to do with them. Plugging my phone into anything freaks me out. So all the ones I take from my phone are on fb and the ones I take with my camera usually end up on blogspot. With my new computer I attempted to plug in my phone to see if I could get internet that way ( I can't) but I tried and that was when I ended up taking the pics from my phone and putting them on my new computer. Which I am not really sure I want to do on a regular basis, but now I can do something with them anyway( post them, share them, order a cd) and possibly erase now 3 years of pics from my phone and clean it out!

Zoey finally had her first soccer game. It was a little willy nilly, but the weather was perfect, sunny and not windy! A tough combo to find these days.

Isaac finally made it to the eye doctor! I wanted him to have a regular check up for good measure, but lollygagged until we noticed that he consistantly sits about 2 inches from the TV and can't read the clock until he is about the same distance way. He never complains or says anything and nothing from school. We took him in and the doc says that he won't want to take these off once he gets them. Apparently he has been compensating for so long that his eye muscles have even started to weaken, which of course will correct itself once he gets his glasses. Honestly, I think Isaac will be surprized at how much things will change! If I had known he couldn't see anything I would have taken him in sooner--not sure if my kids could be any more different!! Zoey begs for glasses she barely needs and Ike doesn't say a thing even though he is having trouble.

Well we picked out some veggies for the garden--hopfully we will get it planted this weekend.

No comments: