Sunday, May 1, 2011

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. ~Henry Ford

Not to sure what to blog about so all I have to say is "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." Not so much that I really want it to snow that much right now, but it has been snowing often. It has been beautiful, got about 2+ inches the other day, and it seems to be getting in the way of cleaning up the yard, keeping my puppy clean, and Zoey playing soccer. So far she has had three scheduled games, but all have been cancelled due to snow and 30mph winds.

As I type this I had turned the TV to watch some CSI Miami and have come to find out that Osama Bin Laden has been killed. There is some interesting news. As for world news--Did you watch the Royal Wedding? It was so odd--I was not planning to watch it. Figured that whatever pics or may be even video I saw would be more than enough. However, I didn't realize that they got married on a Thursday so I totally felt as though I missed the whole thing. I'm a nut--I know. I did look at the pictures though and I was really impressed. To me it looked very impressive, romantic, but it didn't seem as overdone as I had anticipated it. Who knows may be Princess Kate will someday make a good Queen.

As for my local house news--my kids have been spending a lot of time on the internet. Isaac gets to use the PS3 and we found a website called www.coolmath4kids.com. It has so much for him to do from math facts to mazes to even learning his states. Now Ike is kinda a PS3 HOG so I let Zoey work on my new laptop and she really enjoys www.starfall.com it helps her with reading, spelling, sounds and that kind of stuff. Very helpful and she could sit at that site forever too. Checkem out if you need your kids quiet for a minute:) Assuming they are not going to fight over it (like mine have done).


Call on God, but row away from the rocks.~Indian Proverb

No comments: