Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life. ~Herbert Asquith

Well this should help my blogging!! My fabulous husband just bought me a computer for my birthday!! A laptop actually so that I can be mobile, visual (with skype) and accessible more often. I just had my first skype experience!! And as Zoey put it--"It was amazing."

We were back to the grind today. No more days off, relaxing, enjoying the sunshine. Today was wet, muddy and snowy. I told the kids to play with Twister before school today. I figure she should run some before we stick her in the kennel. It was just starting to sprinkle and I thought that was fine until I loaded the kids in the car. They were muddy and not just shoes, but their clothes too from Twister jumping on them. Isaac tried to get the mud off his shoes with his hands so I sent him back in to wash his hands. He forgot to take off his shoes and I now have mud on my carpet too. I had a busy morning with errands, a Sharecare meeting and massage clients in the afternoon.

Yesterday I turned 35. We had a pretty relaxed day. The weather was nice and sunny. I only saw one client and not until 11 am and for the most part my kids didn't fight (which is exactly what I asked for my birthday!) When Chris got home from we went to the Great Wall for supper. Unfortunately Chris and I ended the evening by watching The Other Guys. I hadn't been interested in the movie until I saw that the Rock was in it--but even he didn't make losing that amount of time worth it. But it was a good day!

No comments: