Sunday, April 17, 2011

Parenthood: That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage. ~Marcelene Cox

Just for good measure and because I miss blogging--I'm doin' it twice. After soccer practice the kids brought Twister over to the neighbor's house to meet their dog Griz. I went over to supervise the kids and help Kellie paint her living room. It turned out to be a fun afternoon. When I came back Chris had made a batch of chili and we watched the latest Harry Potter movie, which I thought was great. Haven't read any of the books yet. We made it to Palm Sunday for church today, but we were later than normal. On the way home we were having a discussion about where they get the palms from. Isaac randomly tells me that the rain forest gets 10 inches of rain a year. I say "How do you know that?" He says, "I was reading informational non-fiction." He says, "Yeah and koala bears only get out of their tree once a week. That was the same genera." I just love when he uses big words! I did all of the cleaning that I totally put off yesterday. Then we were invited to join Justin, Shawna and Ava at the movie theater to watch RIO. While I really dislike taking kids to the theater, since the price totally doesn't make it worth it--I will say that it was a funny movie and my kids did have a good time. Now I am back at the old computer, blogging and sharecareing and emailing and may be a little facebooking and what not pretty much for the rest of the night. But I am so good at putting off what could be done tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your soostfamily.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com