Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. ~Franklin P. Jones

Spring is not my favorite season. Mud, dirt, crazy weather. Wondering if Zoey is ever going to have an actual soccer game this spring. Her first on was cancelled because it was snowing and raining at the same time. Today it is snowing with 20-30mph winds. May be it will stop before her game, but I am not holding my breath.

Twister is starting to learn some. I think. She doesn't always let us know when she needs to go out but is starting to sit next to the door every once in a while. At which point she gets kicked right out regardless if she needed to or wanted to. Have to say I am a little sad. When we brought her home she had one brown eye and one gray eye. I was hoping the gray eye would turn more blue as she got older. Not the case, it is tuning brown just like the other.

1 comment:

peggles said...

can we see some picturse of twister? please?!