Thursday, February 15, 2007

Just another day

I was up around 7ish. Started folding some laundry when a cute little smile walks up to me and says "Sippie". We go get the sippie and snuggle in the chair for a short while. Start cartoons and fix her an egg for breakfast. Isaac is now up and about. He gets some fruitloops for breakfast that Zoey has to help him eat. I fix a lazagna for supper, finish folding the laundry, switch over the rest of the laundry and get dressed. Oops its 9 am and I am supposed to meet a friend in Kalispell at 9:30. Get the kids dressed. Ike takes out Sherman. Zoey throws a fit, so I leave her in the house while taking a load of things out to the car and drive around front. When I come back in for her she has taken off her boots, socks, coat and hat and is laying down in bed (must be nap time). We all get loaded into the car, except for a sad Sherman. I meet my friend who has brought her little one as well. We do get in some adult time while our children are playing with the chairs in the restaurant. During this time I receive 2 phone calls: one from the flooring guy who has finished our estimate above what we were expecting and another from our apartment company letting us know that we are responsible for the remainder of our lease even though they are selling our unit and would like to show it. I let them know that's fine,we have a house. But if you are going to show it in the next two weeks we have an amazing amount of crap in there and only one enterance is open. Time to leave the restaurant, but have some time to kill. Ike needs a haircut. He says "There are no hair cutters here." I found one-what do ya know and now you can see my son's face again. He was very good. Zoey slept. We stopped for a sandwich and then off to daycare. They both were happy to see their teachers. I was sad to leave, but very happy to know I have a GREAT daycare. Man am I tired!! It couldn't be from that giant cinnimon roll I ate earlier and now am crashing after the sugar rush. May be a short nap will help. Stopped at Home Depot to look at paint samples and now time to go to work. Basketball is all that is left for the season and just practice tonight so hopefully done around 6pm. After supper bathtime for the kids and CSI and ER for me. Well there ya go--just another day!

No comments: