Monday, February 12, 2007

NO POWER

Chris and I have picked out flooring for the house. We all (me, the kids, the realitor and the floor measurer guy) are going to the house tomarrow to make sure we have it all measured properly.

Zoey was slightly under the weather over the weekend, but feeling better now. I think.

I took Isaac to Big Mountain yesterday. He rode a snowboard for the first time. He did well and in the end he really enjoyed it. But he fell a couple of times and told me he wasn't very good at it. He will be better than me by the end of the season I'm sure.

Our power went out last night. I was in the middle of cooking supper, so we opted to go out (as did many others in Columbia Falls who did not have electricity). We didn't get power back until nearly 1am. Isaac kept telling us the lights were burnt out and that we should change them. He wanted to find the problem so badly. He checked every switch and began checking to see if things were plugged in. He couldn't just believe us that the power was out. Chris taught me how to play cribbage and that was fun.

No comments: