Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Well I am working on travel plans to visit Minnesota this summer. I officially have the time off from work. I am trying to get dates set and mostly all I know is that I will be in Minnesota in time for Jennifer's wedding on Saturday June 30th. I do not have a set date at this time to return to Montana, but I will definately be returning with the kids. I will travel "Up North" the Sunday after for a much needed week long fishing trip with the Soosts in Minnesota. Probably won't travel by plane, but exploring the possibilities of either driving and spending a night in Gillette or taking the train. Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on what information I have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jara, don't forget you also HAVE to be in Winona on July 13, 14, and 15! Hugs, can't wait to see you...