Thursday, April 26, 2007

Moose's

Well, last night we went to Moose's. Its a pizza place that everyone has said is wonderful and has recommended we try. Its an old time bar (but the people I talked to said it was a kid friendly place). Nothing has changed in there in the last hundred years or so. When you walk in you place your order and let them know where you are going to sit. The tables are pretty carved up as are the walls. There is saw dust on the floor, which didn't bother me, but worked pretty much like a sand box for the little kids. It was fun, the pizza was good. Afterward, we went home and Chris and I watched War of the Worlds while the kids went to bed.

And a random picture of Zoey watching TV. Its a good way to get kids to sit still while taking their picture.

I have had a very eventful year. I ended my job in Gillette, volunteered at the Olympic Training Center, found a new job, moved to another state, had my first run in with a deer, and bought a house just to name a few. It has been an interesting year to say the least.

No comments: